Working for BBA means being part of a team of talented people who have the passion to succeed and the drive to excel in order to provide first-class service to clients.
Recognized for its extensive field experience and cutting-edge expertise, BBA has been delivering a comprehensive range of consulting engineering services for 40 years, from studies and design to commissioning and operational support. Our firm is supported by a network of offices across Canada to carry out mandates at the local, national and international levels.
BBA provides a stimulating and friendly working atmosphere. We focus on building teams with complementary talents and provide employees with a work environment conducive to developing their skills.
BBA is a Canada's Best Employer recipient from Kincentric and is part of the prestigious Platinum Club of the Best Managed Companies, which unites companies that have held onto their title for over six consecutive years. For BBA, making the list speaks to the rigour of our practices and our unique approach to employee and client relations.
To find out more about BBA, follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our talent acquisition specialists.
Type of position: Regular
Reporting to the Infrastructure team leader, the IT Asset Management Clerk is responsible for providing administrative and operational support to the organization. Your role is to perform administrative tasks to maximize value, control costs and monitor the life cycle progress of each technological asset.
• Manage inventories (software and hardware) and dispose of hardware.
• Perform daily asset management tasks (purchasing, allocation, disposal).
• Participate in analyses and produce reports and statistics on a regular basis.
• Perform a variety of administrative tasks related to collecting, inputting, modifying, compiling and coding data.
• Serve as a contact for administrative or operational questions.
• Monitor cost control for IT assets.
• Coordinate asset management activities for the IT department.
• Produce ad hoc reports: extract, execute and analyze data using all available information sources.
• Contribute to hardware and software compliance.
• Manage IT contracts.
• Liaise with the Procurement team to place IT orders, produce purchase orders, perform follow-ups and reminders, and manage the receipt of licences and hardware across all the firm’s offices.
• Stay up to date with the latest technological developments in computer equipment and applications.
• Participate in the merger-acquisition process to establish IT inventories.
• Provide a link between internal users and service providers.
• Help develop policies, technical procedures, management reports and strategies for using IT assets.
Work Schedule: 37.5
• Easily approachable, good interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
• Very good communication skills
• Ability for technical learning
• Results-driven and a good sense of organization, quality and respect for deadlines
• Ability to handle pressure
• Highly organized and ability to work on several priority files at once
• Demonstrate initiative and innovation
• Show rigour and attention to detail when performing tasks
• Diploma in Administration or equivalent experience
• Knowledge of corporate computer hardware (servers, workstations, software)
• Very good ability to analyze complex data sets with Excel
• Strong knowledge of technological asset life cycles
• Ability to read and interpret various agreements with technology suppliers (maintenance, licences)
• Available to travel between BBA offices
• Bilingual (English and French)
• Asset: knowledge of Power BI