Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy efficeincy, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
In your role, you will:
• Provide expertise and leadership with joint ventures, strategic partnerships, and mergers and acquisition
• Lead the sourcing exercise to identify potential targets in specified markets
• Lead the analysis of synergies with potential targets
• Lead the team in charge of performing market research and analysis to identify new transaction opportunities
• Lead deal processes, including deal structuring, contract negotiation, and overall communication with internal and external parties, including external advisors and investment banks
• Be accountable for the timely delivery of high-quality deliverables and reports for audiences at all levels of the organization within Bombardier.
As our ideal candidate,
• You have a bachelor's degree or college diploma in business administration, finance, engineering or the equivalent.
- You have 15+ years of extensive aviation industry experience
• You are an expert in business development, mergers and acquisitions
• You are a skilled business strategist with the skills to translate concepts and ideas into results
• You stay current on industry trends with network extending across the aviation field
• You have a comprehensive financial and accounting skills, as well as strong grasp of cash flows, financial modelling and valuation
• You have strong communication skills with all levels of management and financial institutions
• You demonstrate a clear drive for results and strong attention to detail
• You can adapt to changing requirements or deadlines in support of a project
If you are looking to reshape the corporate landscape of a powerhouse in the aviation industry with a dynamic and passionate team, apply today.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigation status, disability or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone.
Join us at https://bombardier.com/en/careers/career-opportunities
Since you are applying from outside Canada, you application will be moderated by our team. You will receive an email once it's been approved.
There was an error, please try again.
You must be legally entitled to work in Canada in order for your application to be considered.
I am legally entitled to work in Canada
Application from outside Canada
Finding an employer that will assist you in your work permit without knowing you is utopic.. Employers simply do not consider non-resident applications. We strongly recommend that you immigrate to Canada before you start looking for employment.