Amazon’s Transportation Risk & Compliance team identifies, audits and mitigates risk in a rapidly growing and complex, global environment. To support the business, our primary mission is to perform independent and objective, risk-based assessments of Amazon business partners’ activities and related controls with the goal of improving operations, compliance, risk management and overall success of the program.
Additionally, this role will work closely with Amazon Logistics and Transportation businesses, Field Auditors, Compliance, Legal, Finance, and HR teams to implement world-class customer-centric compliance & risk management tools and processes.
If you are motivated to dive into the detail and take ownership, we have the career you’re looking for!
The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter with strong industry experience in Healthcare. This position will require high level strategic thinking to deep-dive analytical problem solving.You are comfortable dealing with ambiguity and enjoy working on different problems every day. Must be flexible to work occasionally on weekends and/or evenings.
· BA or BS in Business, Economics, Operations, Finance, or another relevant discipline.
· 3+ years of audit experience throughout Canada.
· 3+ years of experience using excel
· Advanced analytical skills and the ability to dive deep into details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture
· Operations, Payroll, Healthcare and/or audit experience
· 3+ years of compliance or audit experience throughout Canada.
· Big 4 accounting firm experience is a plus
· Experience in the transportation industry
· Knowledge of wage laws and regulations governing Canada.
· Demonstrable problem-solving, mathematic and analytical skills using data to drive decisions in a business environment.
· Technical aptitude and familiarity with the utilization of complex databases.
· Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
· Excellent written and verbal communications in English
· Analytical decision making with a demonstrated ability to drive issues to completion
Amazon is committed to providing accommodations at all stages through recruitment and employment in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. If contacted for an employment opportunity, advise Human Resources if you require accommodation, including in order to apply for a position