Job ID: R-1005068
Location(s): Regina, Saskatchewan
Job type: Fixed Term (10 months)
Closing date: May 31st 2023
To apply, visit: Fcc.ca/careers
Technology and information risk assessment expertise needed
Use your technical risk expertise to plan and execute technology and information focused operational risk assessments. With your in-depth knowledge of scenarios and controls, youll identify, assess and monitor technology and information risk while using your strong communication skills to collaborate with others across the company to ensure risks are understood and managed within the corporate risk appetite.
What youll do:
- Develop requirements for reporting on risk categories and subcategories in accordance with risk taxonomies.
- Research and implement key risk indicators to monitor FCCs overall risk trends
- Aggregate insights through risk reporting information and oversee the development of regular executive reports for the Board of Directors and risk management committees
What were looking for:
- Dedicated team player who shines in an agile, multi-department and collaborative environment
- Problem-solver able to deliver on critical timelines and manage multiple priorities
- Relationship-builder and influencer with proven intellectual curiosityWhat youll need:
- Undergraduate degree in agriculture, economics or business administration; a finance, accounting or risk management designation; at least four years of experience (or an equivalent combination of education and experience)