Requisition ID: 91963 Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. Purpose of Job: To lead and manage the end-to-end customer experience as it pertains to simultaneous client
Requisition ID: 92231 Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. Reporting to the Director of Cyber & Forensic Investigations, the Senior Cyber & Forensic Investigator is a member
Requisition ID: 92295 Tangerine is Canada’s leading direct bank. We offer flexible and accessible banking options, innovative products, and award-winning Client service. The reason why Tangerine employees come to work each day
Requisition ID: 92198 Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. Money Transfer Operations department provides back-office support to the Bank’s Global Trading, Group
Requisition ID: 92050 Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. Purpose of Job: The Manager, Investment Communications is responsible for developing a comprehensive strategy
Requisition ID: 90755
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
Oversees the prioritization, investment, and performance evaluation of Retail Customer Growth initiatives, ensuring target customer, revenue, and profitability objectives for Retail Deposit (Chequing, Savings, Term Deposits, Payments, and Investments) are achieved in the most optimal/efficient way.
Contributes to the overall success of the Retail Customer Growth in ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team’s business strategies and objectives. Ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
• Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
• As the prime Relationship Manager, liaise with Deposits product teams to determine/understand needs, growth strategies, financial targets, and guide RCG activity prioritization, working with in collaboration with Growth Strategy teams
• Identifying portfolio level risks, cross-portfolio dependencies and, resolving issues and competing priorities within the portfolio
• Facilitates and leads monthly Business Unit Reviews with Product and Functional Partners including peers and management
• Maintain calendar of all key initiatives planned/launched and act as single-point of contact for product/functional partners
• Guide KPIs, performance management, and analytics to drive effective decisions
• Develop presentations and supporting narratives for partners, management team, and executives intended to
support strategic decision making
• Represent the department in all matters related to Budgeting including: planning, reporting, invoicing, accruals, and re-forecasting
• Establish regular cadence for collaborating and sharing information within RCG and with executive, partners, and working teams
• Measure effectiveness of plan spend by RCG and partners and make recommendation that maximize ROI
• Coordinating the annual budget process and strategic investment business casing in partnership with the product, RCG, and Finance teams.
• Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
• Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas in accordance with Scotiabank’s Values, its Code of Conduct and the Global Sales Principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions and conduct risk.
• Champions a high performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment.
Education and Other Requirements
• 10+ years of management experience, including in Product management or Finance role(s).
• Undergraduate degree (or equivalent diploma) required; graduate degree an asset; specialization in Finance, Strategy, Analytics, Business, or Marketing; CFA certification an asset
• Understanding of Retail Deposits Products financials and P&L levers
• Strong strategic thinking and results focus skills
• Thorough knowledge of the Canadian banking financial services marketplace, customer segments, and the Bank’s relative competitive position within those market areas
• Strong facilitator, with the ability to lead team of senior contributors to overall objectives
• Demonstrated success in leading teams and working cross-functionally
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. Our employees are committed to a superior customer experience and use the Bank’s six guiding sales practice principles to ensure they act with honesty and integrity.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.