With approximately CAD 179.5 billion in assets under management as of June 30 2021, Fiera Capital, an independent firm, is one of Canada’s leading investment managers. We deliver customized multi-asset solutions across public and private market asset classes to institutional, financial intermediary and private wealth clients across North America, Europe and key markets in Asia. We strive to be at the forefront of investment-management science, and we are passionate about creating sustainable wealth for clients.
Fiera Capital is recognized for our talented people. Our teams collaborate and seek to draw on the global industry’s most innovative and diverse offerings to craft strategies that meet the needs of any client, anywhere they are located.
Why join Fiera Capital:
• Inclusive workplace and diverse background of employees
• Growth and development opportunities
• Entrepreneurial industry-leading company with a purposeful mission
• Flexible work arrangements, competitive compensation and benefits
• Collaborative approach, innovative and culture of integrity
• Ambitious organization who strives for excellence
What we are looking for:
Reporting to the Head of Compliance - Canada, the Director of Compliance – Private Alternative Investments will be responsible for enhancing and executing a global compliance framework for Fiera Private Alternative Investments. Partnering with Fiera Capital’s broader global compliance and legal teams, the successful candidate will support multiple alternative investment teams to ensure that they meet compliance and conduct obligations, industry practices and client expectations.
Must have requirements to be successful in this role: