About Us GPQ is a leading provider of Finance & Insurance Solutions to the automotive after-sales industry. Our superior product line is underwritten by First Canadian Insurance Corporation who have been a respected leader in the industry
Requisition ID: 103436 Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. Purpose Contributes to the overall success of the Fraud Operations in Ottawa, Canada. Ensuring specific
Help build the future of networking Rooted in a vision to end decades of unnecessary complexity, Rockport Networks has built a highly-performant scalable switchless network, reimagining the future of networking. Working with the industry’s most
Scope of Position This role is the ambassador for new members to Alterna, all walk in requests and referrals to the rest of the sales team. The incumbents must quickly and efficiently probe to uncover and assess overall needs of all members (at every
Help make a difference for Canadians. CMHC’s aspiration is that by 2030, everyone in Canada has a home that they can afford and that meets their needs. All of our programs and activities support this singular goal.
Join the Client Operations Team, where we make housing affordability solutions easy.
This is a temporary position of a duration of 18 months.
• Perform complex financial analyses of rated and non-rated financial entities and other counterparties related to the Corporation’s securitization, outsourcing, investment and hedging activities and/or mortgage loan insurance activities.
• Prepare proposals/recommendations for investment limits and for the financial strength of a borrower and assign internal credit ratings to counterparties based on the results of financial reviews.
• Evolve and implement CMHC’s credit risk policies and procedures.
• Establish and maintain professional relationships with key corporate client leaders and other relevant stakeholders to gain a thorough understanding of the operations and environment.
• Provide ad hoc financial analysis related to corporate initiatives.
• Ensure that appropriate systems are in place for effective and efficient credit risk analysis.
• Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance, economics or any related field. Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Financial Risk Manager (FRM), or Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation would be considered an asset. .
• Minimum of three years’ experience in the area of Financial Risk Management with a focus on fundamental credit / investment analysis.
• Understanding of financial statements and general accounting principles.
• Intermediate MS Excel skills; experience with market information and analysis systems (Bloomberg, Reuters, S&P Capital IQ). Experience with Wallstreet Suite would be an asset.
• Oral and written communication skills including presentation skills.
• Ability to take initiative and work both independently and in a team environment.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and work in a multi-demand environment.
Posting closing date: Note, the competition may remain active until filled.
CMHC values diverse backgrounds and experience and welcomes non-Canadians who are eligible to work in Canada to apply!
We sincerely thank all candidates for their interest, however, please note that only applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted. If selected for an interview or testing, please advise us if you require an accommodation.
Job Requisition ID: 5333
Travel Requirement: Travel not required
Office Location: Calgary (AB); Halifax (NS); Montreal (QC); Ottawa (ON); Toronto (ON); Vancouver (BC)