Corporate Accountant (Corporate Stores) Reports To: Manager, Corporate Store Accounting Location: Aurora, Ontario Job Purpose The Corporate Accountant is a key position that is heavily involved in the day-to-day operation of the Finance Department
Job Type: Permanent Primary Location: Vaughan, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations: Vaughan; Toronto Our Purpose At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is
What you do at AMD changes everything At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies –
Requisition ID: 122292 Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture. About the role As a Customer Experience Associate, you are the face, character and heart of
Company: Pramptex Agarwal Textiles Inc.
Business information: Pramptex Agarwal Textiles is an international trading company: international trading of textiles, natural honey in bulk, and Venture investment in health care in the US. We mainly sell in the US, Canada and South America.
Business address: 535 Mulock Drive, Suite 202, Newmarket ON, L3Y 5H2
Work Location: same as above and occasionally travel to other parts of Canada, United States, South America and Asia to perform job duties
Type of Employment: Full Time - Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning,
• Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions,
• Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions,
• Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs
• Lead the Finances & Operations of the business
• Vet, amend and draft legal and business agreements
• Negotiate business terms, pricing with business partners, vendors, etc.
• Travel and explore new sources of procurement of existing and new product lines
• Forge new relationships with new buyers and exporters
• Lead the company to the next level of growth
• Raise finance – equity, debt, or hybrid finance when required
• Expand operations
-Education: A university degree or college diploma in business administration, finance, commerce, accounting, law, or other discipline related to the company activity is required.
-Experience: A minimum of 5 years of experience as a middle manager or senior management/executive
positions in trading, or other related service is required.
Some experience as an entrepreneur/self-employed, having worked in various business environments/ industries is required.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Tight deadlines, Repetitive tasks, Attention to detail, Sitting
Personal Suitability: Organized, Flexibility, Team player, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Initiative, Client focus, Accurate, Judgment, Effective interpersonal skills
Business Equipment and Computer Applications:
MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Windows, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Office
Salary: $56.37 to $58.37 hourly, 30- 40 hours per week
Benefits: Transportation and travelling allowance, gratuities, and performance bonuses after 12 months of employment.
Work schedule will be 10:00 am - 4:00 pm from Monday to Friday. Flexibility in schedule is required. Occasional weekend work and working past 4:00 pm may be required. Position requires domestic and international travel (Canada, US, South America and Asia) to explore new sources of procurement.
Apply by e-mail to: *****@*********.***
Apply by mail to: 535 Mulock Drive, Suite 202, Newmarket ON, L3Y 5H2