Corporate Accountant (Corporate Stores) Reports To: Manager, Corporate Store Accounting Location: Aurora, Ontario Job Purpose The Corporate Accountant is a key position that is heavily involved in the day-to-day operation of the Finance Department
Requisition ID: 124208 Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture. ACE is part of Global Risk Management (GRM) which constitutes the Second Line of Defense in
Group Description Cosma provides a comprehensive range of body, chassis and engineering solutions to global customers. Through our robust product engineering, outstanding tooling capabilities and diverse process expertise, we
Company: Pramptex Agarwal Textiles Inc.
Business information: Pramptex Agarwal Textiles is an international trading company: international trading of textiles, natural honey in bulk, and Venture investment in health care in the US. We mainly sell in the US, Canada and South America.
Business address: 535 Mulock Drive, Suite 202, Newmarket ON, L3Y 5H2
Work Location: same as above and occasionally travel to other parts of Canada, United States, South America and Asia to perform job duties
Type of Employment: Full Time - Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning,
• Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions,
• Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions,
• Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs
• Lead the Finances & Operations of the business
• Vet, amend and draft legal and business agreements
• Negotiate business terms, pricing with business partners, vendors, etc.
• Travel and explore new sources of procurement of existing and new product lines
• Forge new relationships with new buyers and exporters
• Lead the company to the next level of growth
• Raise finance – equity, debt, or hybrid finance when required
• Expand operations
-Education: A university degree or college diploma in business administration, finance, commerce, accounting, law, or other discipline related to the company activity is required.
-Experience: A minimum of 5 years of experience as a middle manager or senior management/executive
positions in trading, or other related service is required.
Some experience as an entrepreneur/self-employed, having worked in various business environments/ industries is required.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Tight deadlines, Repetitive tasks, Attention to detail, Sitting
Personal Suitability: Organized, Flexibility, Team player, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Initiative, Client focus, Accurate, Judgment, Effective interpersonal skills
Business Equipment and Computer Applications:
MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Windows, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Office
Salary: $56.37 to $58.37 hourly, 30- 40 hours per week
Benefits: Transportation and travelling allowance, gratuities, and performance bonuses after 12 months of employment.
Work schedule will be 10:00 am - 4:00 pm from Monday to Friday. Flexibility in schedule is required. Occasional weekend work and working past 4:00 pm may be required. Position requires domestic and international travel (Canada, US, South America and Asia) to explore new sources of procurement.
Apply by e-mail to: *****@*********.***
Apply by mail to: 535 Mulock Drive, Suite 202, Newmarket ON, L3Y 5H2