Requisition ID: 166129
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
The Client Relationship Manager (CRM) contributes to the overall success of the Commercial Bank in Canada ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team’s business strategies and objectives. Ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
The CRM is responsible for ensuring effective relationship management and conducts sales planning and fulfills the execution of service for existing customer base. The incumbent is also responsible for analysis and completion of credit applications.
What we’re offering…
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
• Strong sales/closing skills
• Established portfolio management skills, including proven ability to execute sales activities and manage sales pipeline
• Proven ability to establish and maintain a referral network to generate closed referrals
• Strong negotiation skills
• Strong communication skills
• Proven relationship building and teamwork skills
• Intermediate credit skills; Analysis and completion of credit applications up to $5MM in authorizations
• Knowledge of the Canadian Commercial Banking marketplace
• Undergraduate degree in business or economics or equivalent work experience
This position reports to Director & Group Lead, Client Relationships (Mid-Market).
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : London
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.